Dylan Myskiw turned in a pair of solid performances for Winnipeg Thrashers to earn the nod as Chicken Chef / DEKALB Player of the Week. The 6-foot-1, 170-pound Winnipeger recorded a 8-0 shutout Friday against Norman Northstars and let in one powerplay goal in Saturday’s 5-1 win over Brandon Wheat Kings. On the weekend, the WHL’s Victoria Royals’ draft pick stopped 51 of 52 shots for a .981 save percentage and was key in keeping Brandon to one goal on 17 shorthanded situations.
For the full write up Click Here
Myskiw has been training with GDI for many years through the Total GDI Academy and 1v1 Lessons.
GDI FEATURED PROGRAM
Total GDI In-Season Academy:
The In-Season Total GDI Goaltending Academy is designed to support the competitive athlete. With hectic team practice and game schedules in mind, the Academy gives goaltenders the opportunity to train before school hours to help their time management and create a positive environment to succeed at both education and hockey development.
- 15 Tactical Sessions During Season (50 Minute duration each)
- 8 Power Hour Sessions During Season (60 Minutes duration each)
- Pre-Ice Online Instruction included on GDI Tracker – Student Login
- Jersey and Water Bottle Included
- Quarterly Video Analysis Reports on GDI Tracker
- Low Athlete: Coach Ratio (3:1)
- Time and Cost Effective
- Unparalleled Goaltender Support
For more information Click Here